• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ties70

been to the small lake about an hour from my current house today the last time before I finally get back home to Germany in about 5 weeks

even here in Mexico autumn arrived and it is getting colder so the B10 was a good choice

Y5MeY9v.jpg

"MONTEJO" beer random ballcap from the next gas-station (less than 5 bucks)

BRONSON B10 in size XXL / 44

Pike Brothers Roamer pants

Redwing "Spirit Lake Boot" made for INDIAN size 12 (I usually wear RedWings in 11.5 but that particular model is available in even sizes only)

TIES - yes I know you`d recognize that "pinkie" thing in my right hand in an instant - that`s the bat to throw my 3 dogs their tennis-balls :)

Thomas,

I was about to say something clever about bats to "throw your balls" with, but....nah....

Great overall outfit!
How do you like the PIKE denims? I never had any, but a lot of other Pike's stuff...was wondering if they might be worth a try?!

Thomas Koehle

Second home... Seoul in the real A-2 RW 27752 from GW... no comparison with my ex- so called 27752...Here the real thing...
A detailled review will follow...comparing „ also pocket sizes... +++“...
View attachment 10554

Nice fit Brice!

Never met an international person like you before although I also lived and worked abroad since meanwhile 12 years I never called a location „my home“ except Beijing where I lived for 7 years.

All other „stations“ have simply been temporary spots ...

Saludos from Mex (still 6 weeks to go before I finish my life / work here)

Pilot

Pocket dimension of a real as it should be 27752 RW real thing as it should be...3//4” of an inch...???
Just bear with me,..the crapy....no go RW 27752 ....pockets will follow compared to my experiences...+++... ASAP...++++ sorting and collecting real images from all makers jackets and photos received...Thx for all your PM’s and photos received...will sort them and publish them...Thx for your support ..Thx , Thx , Thx...Brice...
018CBC3B-3465-4718-8879-53345B1A4EA2.jpeg
B963E36D-38C7-4D2F-8476-8A4FBF328898.jpeg

Last edited:

Pilot

Nice fit Brice!

Never met an international person like you before although I also lived and worked abroad since meanwhile 12 years I never called a location „my home“ except Beijing where I lived for 7 years.

All other „stations“ have simply been temporary spots ...

Saludos from Mex (still 6 weeks to go before I finish my life / work here)
Danke Thomas...Ebenso...L.G. Brice

B-Man2

Aeroleather, horshide in size 44... A tank, unpatched at this time (2015). It now bears a Wright Field leather patch. These jackets should probably be aquired in cape for comfort and drape. But I will wear this one until the leather gives in.
View attachment 10578
Nice very nice...... once that breaks in and gets some drape to it, you’ll be wearing that every where you.

Flightengineer

Second home... Seoul in the real A-2 RW 27752 from GW... no comparison with my ex- so called 27752...Here the real thing...
A detailled review will follow...comparing „ also pocket sizes... +++“...
View attachment 10554

Just brilliant, Brice!
I was in Seoul a year ago, it is a pity I was not yet familiar with you and did not write here - if we coincided in time, we could discuss jackets with cup of soju :)

Griffon_301

Did the obligatory walk with the dogs in the morning and then had to pay a short visit to our old flat (rather dirty there as it is being refurbished currently) so I went for my el cheapo B-10 in 9th AF Nightfighter guise...nowhere near as well made as my Eastmans but a nice jacket anyway...

Attachments

• 20181023_183150.jpg
    20181023_183150.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 203

Thomas Koehle

Aeroleather, horshide in size 44... A tank, unpatched at this time (2015). It now bears a Wright Field leather patch. These jackets should probably be aquired in cape for comfort and drape. But I will wear this one until the leather gives in.
View attachment 10578

splendid jacket - looks almost like a knights armour

i`m really interested to see her broken in - any more "to date" pics?

what was the color spec you ordered?

B-Man2

Did the obligatory walk with the dogs in the morning and then had to pay a short visit to our old flat (rather dirty there as it is being refurbished currently) so I went for my el cheapo B-10 in 9th AF Nightfighter guise...nowhere near as well made as my Eastmans but a nice jacket anyway...

Actually that doesn’t look to bad.
What maker is that?

Griffon_301

Actually that doesn’t look to bad.
What maker is that?

Thank you :) I bought it at Seal military two years ago together with a A2 repro. Both jackets have a very nice fit (at least I feel well in both :) ) and look not too bad compared to repros that cost much much more...

tjoenn

Tried to go as original as possible today, Cable Raincoat, NOS sweater, watch with newly purchased NOS band (on wrong hand as I never leave my speedmaster behind), in addition to my ATF boots and USN gloves (mismatch, but prefer those for jackets with knits). Elevator picture of course + a few from the train-ride to work (train was nearly empty at 6:30 :))...

IMG_6591.JPG
IMG_6584.JPG
IMG_6585.JPG
IMG_6587.JPG
IMG_6586.JPG
IMG_6583.JPG

Steve27752

Tried to go as original as possible today, Cable Raincoat, NOS sweater, watch with newly purchased NOS band (on wrong hand as I never leave my speedmaster behind), in addition to my ATF boots and USN gloves (mismatch, but prefer those for jackets with knits). Elevator picture of course + a few from the train-ride to work (train was nearly empty at 6:30 :))...

View attachment 10645 View attachment 10646 View attachment 10647 View attachment 10648 View attachment 10649 View attachment 10650
A very nice look.