• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

Got the stick out for the N-1
IMG_20230314_111819_copy_3168x4224.jpg

D97x7

Is anyone else having trouble uploading pictures?
Both of these are way smaller than I can usually share, tried a couple of different browsers as well.
Downloading to the phone doesn't work either?
Oh I give up, sorry guys.
There's no like button either showing?

Attachments

• DSC_0794010003.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0798010100003.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:

JonnyCrow

Is anyone else having trouble uploading pictures?
Both of these are way smaller than I can usually share, tried a couple of different browsers as well.
Downloading to the phone doesn't work either?
Oh I give up, sorry guys.
There's no like button either showing?
Your photos show up as dead files to me, mm

JonnyCrow

One last go via uploading to Facebook, downloading back to phone and then attaching as usual.
Success, but what a palaver!
Anyway, after yesterday's false start to spring I'm back in shearling
ELC Irvin
View attachment 100859View attachment 100861
Yayyy got there in the end Buddy :D this week in Madrid is Irish week, Sharon Corr of the Corrs has been playing in all the central stations this week leading up to the St Patrick's Day parade in Madrid, can't promise a jacket but I'll do my best, wearing my plain Irish green kilt and Bran Boru jacket, going to be warm though

D97x7

Yayyy got there in the end Buddy :D this week in Madrid is Irish week, Sharon Corr of the Corrs has been playing in all the central stations this week leading up to the St Patrick's Day parade in Madrid, can't promise a jacket but I'll do my best, wearing my plain Irish green kilt and Bran Boru jacket, going to be warm though
It's funny, I have no connection with Ireland whatsoever yet I'm feeling a strange compulsion to purchase a bottle of Irish whiskey for Friday. Any excuse I suppose. :D

Members online

Latest posts