• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

JonnyCrow

Wow- I miss that. Grew up with horses in my teens- I was quite the equestrian until girls supplanted that interest. And money...
I lived out near the sticks from age 12, brother was a pigman and I went out to see him sometimes, girls worked there, not quite the same class as horsey girls though haha :D

mulceber

Out with @Nnatalie this evening painting the town. GW RW and ELC officer pinks:
8C695F9A-37B1-48F5-B5C1-DB4074EBCEB7.jpeg

Stravaiger

The jackets worn daily are all grand in their way but I reckon the Highwayman is my cup of T , now you lot steered me into one, it is near perfection as an everyday wearer . I reckon if Carlsberg made jackets then……aye?

D97x7

The jackets worn daily are all grand in their way but I reckon the Highwayman is my cup of T , now you lot steered me into one, it is near perfection as an everyday wearer . I reckon if Carlsberg made jackets then……aye?
They are a cracking casual jacket, the fit can be a bit tricky to get right though, low armpits being something I've seen a lot of people complaining about, although I think they may have addressed that now with a revised edition. I can't lie, I spent quite a while thinking mine wasn't a good fit, it's a bit loose with just a t-shirt, but I hung in there, grew into it, literally lol and got into A-2s for the t-shirt only days.

Chandler

Today is MONARCH day ...

First time out for the nice MONARCH i recently got from @Chandler

The leather is outstanding as is the condition of the whole jacket ...

co74wRv.jpg
Very glad to see this one getting some wear-time.

I enjoyed it for my early morning jaunts to work in my '91 BRG Miata -- was perfect for top down, pre-dawn side road excursions.

I just couldn't give it the love it deserves after dropping weight due to medical issues.

Enjoy it my friend!