Watches to wear with your flight jackets...

Ed Rooney

I have watches that are more valuable, but I really love this one.

View attachment 42561
I’m the same way. I’m firmly in the Seiko fan club. I’m not into expensive watches. I’m into great watches. If a great watch is a $100 Seiko 5, or a $50 Casio, then that is what I want. I don’t care about luxury, or even know what is meant by “luxury” in the watch world.
3FEA5800-9294-4899-B1B3-94BCAF60FB73.jpeg
9B6DA3EE-46A8-4292-A830-9028B7F7685D.jpeg

Last edited:

Pilot

My all time favorite...and not highly priced... BENRUS DTU-2A/P... with its robust ETA movement...
The ( issued watch ) “best friend”
C8C120EA-ACA9-42A4-979B-975DADB48FE7.jpeg
of most of the Vietnam war US and South Vietnam pilots.
A real classic military pilot watch and a full daily wearer...robust and accurate.

Last edited:

B-Man2

My all time favorite...and not highly priced... BENRUS DTU-2A/P... with its robust ETA movement...
The ( issued watch ) “best friend”View attachment 42566 of most of the Vietnam war US and South Vietnam pilots.
A real classic militaria pilot watch and a full daily wearer...robust and accurate.
Looks like it’s in mint condition as well....Nice!

London Cabbie

Micawber

Keeps time, glows in the dark, Submariner style & it’s called ‘Reginald’... £18.00

£15.89 5% Off | Man Watch 2020 Top Brand Reginald Watch Men Sports Watches Rotatable Bezel GMT Sapphire Glass Date Stainless Steel Watch Gifts
A watch called Reginald. Is there one one called Ronald too? Reggie and Ronnie watches....