• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VLJ software upgrade

MaydayWei

Migrated to the new server late last night. So far it seems super speedy. The DNS change takes around 24 hours to fully propagate around the world, so it might be a bit before everybody is here. Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Hey Nathan, thank you for all your hard work. I'm not sure what you did, but I am grateful.
Just a quick update, I am unable to see posted pictures and I can't like certain posts; I'd get the response "oops there is a server error". I'm sure it will solve itself with time, but thought that you would like to know as you had asked.

mulceber

Is it only the photos that were uploaded in the last couple of weeks?

At an estimate, just going through the "What Jacket are you wearing today" thread, I think it's since November 3rd, and specifically photos that were uploaded, rather than linked to another site.

Officer Dibley

Similar here.
Nathan, we all appreciate you keeping this going and future proofing the forum, so no criticism.
Just advising the issues.
For me, my photos upload only as attachments and every time i come into the forum i have to re-log in. Mostly not been able to get in so not sure what else my problems might be.
I know you’ll crack it buddy.
Dave

D97x7

Is anyone else getting this. When I come back to the site and attempt to change page this comes up every time, I have to reload several times before I see the site
Screenshot_20201116_142420_com.android.chrome.jpg