• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tell Us About Your First Flight Jacket And How It Met It’s Demise. ( Or Where It Is Now)

JonnyCrow

I have been wedded to a fine Welsh lady for over thirty years [Brownie points earned]. Three decades is indeed a long time but despite some rough events along the way we tend get along so well that the years feel as though they have just flown by [heaps moreBrownie points earned].
Brilliant, this is my second marriage but been together 10 years, we met on Facebook before this, mutual friends, she was also a reenactor, we do everything together including concerts, a few rock festivals, she's a keeper and a soul mate
PSX_20220804_213456.jpg

Pa12

Brilliant, this is my second marriage but been together 10 years, we met on Facebook before this, mutual friends, she was also a reenactor, we do everything together including concerts, a few rock festivals, she's a keeper and a soul mate View attachment 85122
On my second as well. 22 years. First wife didn’t take my first jacket, but pretty much everything else

Pa12

And as someone told me once “do you know why divorces are so expensive? Cause they’re fuckin worth it”;)