• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Irvins.

Smithy

Here's mine as is a couple of days ago and as seen in the jacket you're wearing thread...

2m1uGvo.jpg

Pretty much bald on the insides of the sleeve ends and side ends of the body. Flaking on areas of the arms and back of the body and parts of the shoulder backs.

Bloody love it.

Pa12

My own Irvin ?
I don't own Irvin jacket (I would like tu own one ;))
Beautiful jackets. But I don’t think you would get much use in your neck of the woods. I’m surprised you can even wear that gorgeous b-6. Yes , I’m jealous of your climate. And your b-6;)

Kermit3D

Beautiful jackets. But I don’t think you would get much use in your neck of the woods. I’m surprised you can even wear that gorgeous b-6. Yes , I’m jealous of your climate. And your b-6;)
Haha! thanks Pa12... :)
I am particularly sensitive to cold, and I tolerate B-6 well from 12-13°C. I have been wearing it almost every day for 1 month (alternating with the B-10).
But the Irvin... it's truly a legendary jacket. How can we live without Irvin ? :p