• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Platon Dubow seal?

Pilot

Sorry, but ...about the raining jackets...?
Love all your comments about "douche, drama and fools etc..."

Pilot

When Ken said “this time next year” it started the fools talk. Raining jackets I can only imagine means when Platon finally decides to mail them it will be like Dubow Jackets are raining down on the forum.
OK...thx, now I understand...so please inform when it starts raining jackets...

Brettafett

Is Platon himself, actually in the US or in Greece?
If in the US (Chicago..?), it must be tricky to manage his production in another country.. Especially one in an almost opposite time zone.
How would he check/ do quality control?
Anyone know?

silvio76

I must admit I was very hopeful when I woke up that I’d have an email from Platon as Greece is 6-7 hours ahead of me. But nothing as of yet. I suppose if he’s packing them and running to the post office it could take him awhile to finally start emailing the tracking numbers. So maybe by the end of the business day we will hear?
Well, in mediteranean countries, Greek, Italy, part of France and Croatia, Spain delay is national sport, so from my experience have patience.

Pilot

If in the US (Chicago..?), it must be tricky to manage his production in another country.. Especially one in an almost opposite time zone.
Anyone know?
Greece according to others.

Pilot

Do we have to look for a “Dubow rain shelter” ?
Interested in buying a seal one, just to see..

Skyhawk

Anyone know?

He is in Greece. Not sure where the jackets are made.

If he is outsourcing the work, he would most likely have them shipped to Greece for quality assurance. Then ship them out to the customers.

Whatsit

He is in Greece. Not sure where the jackets are made.

If he is outsourcing the work, he would most likely have them shipped to Greece for quality assurance. Then ship them out to the customers.
Platon is not out sourcing these jackets. They are made in Greece by Platon’s own hand.