• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Platon Dubow seal?

Brettafett

Just be careful of the lengths I posted at the beginning... I was super lucky, in that as I was one of the first to order, I managed to get an inch or so added to lengths.
This was a once off and I know Platon no longer offers this (which is why I also got a Bill Kelso)...

Last edited:

London Cabbie

Platon sizing had my body measurements as a size 40. Which would fit, but be more of a slim WW2 fit. I went contemporary size 42 and it’s snug with oxford button down & medium thickness sweatshirt... happy I sized up on the forum advice
9070360A-C60F-4790-9CC2-E83EBDE25714.jpeg
DD9AFBB2-C021-4169-B041-B00A4DFA16E7.jpeg
30C24363-5DDA-473E-933E-9CE4E4F90304.jpeg

London Cabbie

Thankyou. Being follically challenged hats have been an issue. I have spent various amounts on hats. The eight piece or newsboy or baker boy is traditional headwear for Cabbies. About £30-40 gets you something decent. Go for natural Tweed or Melton wool. Try Christy of London or Brixton Hats on EBay or Amozonian. However Ken from Aero Leathers has top tifter’s too...