• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear A-1 On the Way

Atticus

There is some chance that the mailman will bring my Goodwear A-1 this morning. John sent it Wednesday, I think.

I have to admit...I'm about to pee on myself.

AF

better duck

Aarrrgghhhh - the suspense ..... What will it look like, smell like, will it fit, will I look alright in it,,

Cheers mate! Enjoy!!!

bazelot

Atticus said:
There is some chance that the mailman will bring my Goodwear A-1 this morning. John sent it Wednesday, I think.

I have to admit...I'm about to pee on myself.

AF

We will be expecting pics (after you have thoroughly cleaned up of course :) ). You will have to clear your very busy social calendar this evening to take pics and write a full review :)

Atticus

John Lever said:
What type have leather have you chosen ?

Hi John,

Cape. I asked John to make an A-1 that was very similiar to the one George once had---except that I wanted a "roomy" fit. I also wanted to stick as close to how the originals looked as I could, realizing that there was a fair amount of variation in the originals.

AF

John Lever

I envy you. There is nothing quite like the anticipation of a new jacket. Of all my collection, I like A1's the most, they get the most wear but get the least attention especially from the ' where's your Spitfire ? ' brigade.
The only regret I have about my GW is that I forgot to ask John to sign it.

bseal

Geoff_A-1.jpg
Geoff_A-1_Back.jpg

Atticus

Well, the maildude has come and gone here at the office. Sadly, no jacket appeared on my desk. Now I'm wondering if I asked John to send it to my home. We'll see in a few hours. If not, hopefully my A-1 will be here Monday. I'll let y'all know.

The temperature here is predicted to be in the low eighties for the forseeable future....which sux.

AF

Atticus

bseal said:
We know you got it, whatcha think?

Sadly, no...it still hasn't shown up. The post office was closed yesterday, so I expected it to be in my office when I came in from court today.

But it wasn't.

AF

Peter Graham

Atticus said:
The post office was closed yesterday, so I expected it to be in my office when I came in from court today.

But it wasn't.

AF
Bet the cases were wrapped up pretty quickly that day !

Atticus

sealbeachbum said:
We are all waiting anctiously with you Geoff! Can't wait to see the pictures!

As am I!! I was tied up in court again today, so sent my paralegal to the post office, hoping that my jacket had been misplaced, or was on the delivery truck, or something....

But the energetic people at the post office knew nothing and had few suggestions for help.

AF

Andrew

I'm not even particularly a fan of the A-1 Geoff but I know the feeling so the wait's killing me too!

CBI

I just got a great GW A-1 in the mail today. I don't remember ordering it. John messed up the address and spelled my name wrong (how did he come up with Geoff?) Anyway, its a nice jacket, just don't tell Chapman anything about this ............................... ;)