• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear A-1 On the Way

Chandler

John Lever said:
Just one question , ' Do all Americans drive trucks ? ' [even lawyers]

I have a Jeep for the winter (paid for) and a 2 seater (paid for) for the Summer. But I'm not a lawyer. :D

Chandler

A

Anonymous

Hi Geoff glad you got your jacket and I am even more pleased you like it .I will get a good nights sleep to night knowing it finally arrived .All the best and I enjoyed the ride .Jeff

MY IDEA OF GUN CONTROL IS BEING ABLE TO HIT YOUR TARGET .

Peter Graham

Geoff, I'm glad to hear that it's finally arrived. I know all about jackets gone AWOL in the post and it's very stressful. Come on then, get the camera out !

Atticus

Hi Folks,

Thanks for all the comments and the support during my missing jacket crisis.

I'm hoping to do some photos tomorrow. Tonight, though, Jackie and I are haveing a brat-fest for about forty people and we've been working like galley slaves since we got off work yesterday. I've got a keg of Miller, a case of Leinenkugels', sixty Johnsonville brats, buns, sourkraut, hot mustard, onions and peppers. We also made seven or eight pounds of German patato salad and at least that much of southern-style patato salad. Ten pounds of Luck's baked beans will round it all out.

We're having it over at a friend's farm (in his barn) because today Eastern North Carolina is cold and wet. The season's first n'oreaster blew in early this morning.

AF

Sounds like a really nice time- hope it went well but not too well. :D

Looking forward to those pics. The wait for my Goodwear is killing me, and the need to live vicariously through Geoff's pics is enormous!