• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BK Victory Horse™ Hide

A

Anonymous

This means that Jeff's jacket should indisputably arrive first then? Yay, go BK!

First of all Butte will get his blue A-1 and then his Victory HH half belt and then it's Jeff.
But none of them will get anything before they receive their next GW. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't be foolish - he ordered the stock lining which we know takes longer :lol:

Don't forget the Talons that we don't have.

Jeff M

PLATON said:
This means that Jeff's jacket should indisputably arrive first then? Yay, go BK!

First of all Butte will get his blue A-1 and then his Victory HH half belt and then it's Jeff.
But none of them will get anything before they receive their next GW. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, my next GW is on the launch pad. Expecting it sometime in the next couple of weeks.
If I hadn't had it coming up...I would have jumped on either Dr. H's or Saucerfiends GW's in the classfieds.

CBI

Yes, Jeff, its a killer GW contract. I have actually worn mine quite a bit and it has some great wear. I will need to get some pics and post. For this jacket, I decided to wear it for all of my "dirty" jobs as it where: yard work, home repair, etc. and it really looks the part now. No, no paint splatters!!!

Sorry, back to BK topics

ausreenactor

bseal said:

Nope....mine is a different hide to Jeff's. Jeff has his heart set on the hide he wants.

Couchy

Jeff M

ButteMT61 said:
ausreenactor said:
PLATON said:

So Butte put his money where his mouth his and actually ordered one? Sweet!

Not a chance.

Which kind of begs the question, if I am to expect my jacket AFTER you receive jackets you did not order...... :shock:

sloan1874

Jeff M said:
Which kind of begs the question, if I am to expect my jacket AFTER you receive jackets you did not order...... :shock:

Then you're trapped in some strange M442A Moebius Strip of endless anticipation and disappointment... :eek:

Jeff M

sloan1874 said:
Jeff M said:

Then you're trapped in some strange M442A Moebius Strip of endless anticipation and disappointment... :eek:

Actually, I do have the continual nagging feeling of having been here before. :cry:

ButteMT61

ausreenactor said:
ButteMT61 said:
ausreenactor said:

So Butte put his money where his mouth his and actually ordered one? Sweet!

Not a chance.

Can't risk ordering and receiving a jacket to your liking? ;)[/quote]

I do. Just from someone I trust. GW and Aero. :arrow:

ausreenactor

Not sure either GW or Aero produced the jacket you were after?

Nobody produced what I was chasing and I approached Andy who has been nothing short of amazing in getting it together. Otherwise I was just waiting for one to surface in Japan...Has been four years since I spied the last one, in a 40 which was a tad too small.

And I do not think I have ever put my faith or trust in a jacket maker. Doctors, Teachers, Instructors and Officers...yes... Vendors of goods and services never...

ButteMT61

Aero would. I changed my mind.
I'm going with another GW in a new hide JC found. I trust him. I trust Ken.
Not just jacket makers to me. Standup guys and businessmen.

ausreenactor

ButteMT61 said:
Aero would. I changed my mind.
I'm going with another GW in a new hide JC found. I trust him.

What if you change your mind on the GW order in the next 12 months?
What hides are available then and there?

Subway is full of 'stand up' guys (and gals) and businessmen too, at least
you know exactly what you are getting, it is all laid out in front of you..