• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best photos of famous people wearing true vintage leather jackets (military, but not only)

JonnyCrow

Another view of James Cagneys A2
whiteheatleather-cl1-jkt.jpg

Spitfireace

Nope haven't seen it before. I can see the horizontal ridges on the material. Maybe you need to increase your glasses magnification. Or maybe my computer monitor is better. :)

JonnyCrow

Nah nothing to do with my glasses, the photo looked dark to me on a mobile obviously a computer monitor is going to be better haha

johnwayne

Just seen on YouTube a1982 gig Rockplast (?) from Holland/Belgium, principally to watch guitarist David Lindley and its a jam session playing Dylan’s Knocking on Heavens Door and up pops Eric Burdon (Animals) wearing an original A2! A tad big with long sleeves on him but has shoulder patches and blood chit on back! The CBI patch on left shoulder looks like it’s almost hanging off.

Chandler

Just seen on YouTube a1982 gig Rockplast (?) from Holland/Belgium, principally to watch guitarist David Lindley and its a jam session playing Dylan’s Knocking on Heavens Door and up pops Eric Burdon (Animals) wearing an original A2! A tad big with long sleeves on him but has shoulder patches and blood chit on back! The CBI patch on left shoulder looks like it’s almost hanging off.
Link?
This 'un?