• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Bronson F—-k Up. Their L-2 jacket .

Griffon_301

oh boy! that sounds like this Angela has a relative within our own Postal service... I had the nearly same experience with a gal there some weeks ago :D

Smithy

Tim
It’s clear she or whoever knows nothing about the product or how to deal with the issue .
It’s frustrating because she either won’t listen or has a script to stick to.

Mate I feel your frustration. I'm amazed by how restrained you were with her as I would've probably completely lost my rag after that kind of run around.

Blackboxr1200S

These are from the website, Based on the position of the text above the sleeve pocket, " Angela" may have a point. (except for that XXL size problem)

Nonetheless, positioning is chosen poorly

bronson1.jpg
bronson.jpg

Kermit3D

So sorry for you Burt. This situation is frustrating.
I don't understand how Bronson could make such a big mistake.
I was considering buying a B-10 from Bronson... for me this is a definite "No go".

Micawber

Not only in this branch… the very skilled young ( (actually very very very young) and dedicated labor is down with Covid ( or isulated in their home provinces )… now their guards and „ masters“ have to do their jobs to deliver…( deliver or not ).
Happens in many other branches…
plenty of clips in social medias…
Low cost at all cost!

These are very good points and probably explains a lot.

Chandler

These are from the website, Based on the position of the text above the sleeve pocket, " Angela" may have a point. (except for that XXL size problem)

Nonetheless, positioning is chosen poorly

View attachment 92611View attachment 92613
There's one pic at the Bronson site that shows the decal centered directly under the epaulette -- as it should be, I believe. The pen pocket is deceiving for placement as it's attached at an angle -- which is what probably thru off the decal placer to begin with.