• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Bronson F—-k Up. Their L-2 jacket .

B-Man2

So for Christmas Santa brought me a Bronson L-2 Flight jacket and when I received it I immediately knew it was a nice jacket . I have their B-10 and B-15a jackets and I like them . For the price they are very wearable and warm . So today was a little warmer around here just right for the Bronson L-2 .
And then I looked in the mirror and had my “Happy Dance” cut short. I don’t know if this is an across the board F—k Up or if I was simply the “lucky one” but they positioned the US Air Force Roundel completely behind and to the rear of the shoulder seam so that it’s on the back side of my shoulder . (See below) .
Since the jacket was a gift I don’t even know if I can exchange it . If it can be exchanged will I get the same thing on the next jacket? I’ve heard others tell that the quality control at Bronson has diminished over the last couple of years, but this is my first experience with a blatant FU from Bronson . Any suggestions on how to fix this ?
Hey Bronson Rep ! If you’re still around and you read this please assist in making this right.
00B7FED1-D92B-4277-B16B-CA03323044FB.png

Last edited:

Pa12

So for Christmas Santa brought me a Bronson L-2 Flight jacket and when I received it I immediately knew it was a nice jacket . I have their B-10 and B-15a jackets and I like them . For the price they are very wearable and warm . So today was a little warmer around here just right for the Bronson L-2 .
And then I looked in the mirror and had my “Happy Dance” cut short. I don’t know if this is an across the board F—k Up or if I was simply the “lucky one” but they positioned the US Air Force Roundel completely behind and to the rear of the shoulder seam so that it’s on the back side of my shoulder . (See below) .
Since the jacket was a gift I don’t even know if I can exchange it . If I can exchange it will I get the same thing on the next jacket? I’ve heard others tell that the quality control at Bronson has diminished over the last couple of years, but this is my first experience with a blatant FU from Bronson . Any suggestions on how to fix this ?
Hey Bronson Rep ! If you’re still around and you read this please assist in making this right. View attachment 92445
That’s a pretty amateurish cock up id say. They would have to exchange it , surely.

ausreenactor

Since the jacket was a gift I don’t even know if I can exchange it . If it can be exchanged will I get the same thing on the next jacket? I’ve heard others tell that the quality control at Bronson has diminished over the last couple of years, but this is my first experience with a blatant FU from Bronson . Any suggestions on how to fix this ?
Hey Bronson Rep ! If you’re still around and you read this please assist in making this right. View attachment 92445
Woops

Pilot

Not only in this branch… the very skilled young ( (actually very very very young) and dedicated labor is down with Covid ( or isulated in their home provinces )… now their guards and „ masters“ have to do their jobs to deliver…( deliver or not ).
Happens in many other branches…
plenty of clips in social medias…
Low cost at all cost!

Griffon_301

hehe no, mine is in Vienna already according to the tracking app and it should be a blue B-15C, so it should look a bit different...

B-Man2

So .. a quick update .
Using the contact info on their website, I was able to contact a sales rep named “Angela”.
I explained the problem and sent photos that the decal was out of position . It took 24 hours but Angela responded stating that she had gone to the “Warehouse” and checked other L-2 jackets and the position of the decal in relation to the epaulettes on those jackets were all the same and that the decal was correctly positioned on my jacket . The problem she stated was that I had ordered the wrong size jacket and I should have ordered a size XXL rather than an XL.
Again another email was written back explaining that the jacket fit me properly and that sizing was not the issue but rather the decal was misplaced or the sleeve was rotated to far to the rear during the manufacturing of the jacket .
Another 24 hours ….. and Angela responds .
She looked at the photos of the models wearing the jacket on the website and they are all attached the same as mine and that the mistake is mine in ordering a smaller size than I needed.
Another Email …. I explained that I have other Bronson jackets in size XL that fit fine and don’t have the decal position on the back of my arm . Can she please just make an exchange of the jacket
Another 24 hours … Angela responds .
If I want to exchange the jacket for an XXL size , she will facilitate the exchange but she needs the order number .
At that point I gave up trying to explain that she’s not hearing me and just accepted that if I want to get a different jacket … it’s going to be an XXL.
Another email back and another 24 hours .
She responded with instructions on how to facilitate a return from the US .
I follow all of her instructions but the return website isn’t accepting my return
Another email back today and I’m waiting another 24 hours for the new instructions .
I guess I’ll see what 2023 brings … updates to follow .