• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What the weathers like in your area? Is it jacket time yet?

Hawkeye

deeb7 said:
he was telling me how he went to school with Gary Eastman, and that he owned examples of the entire Eastman range.

Maybe thats the fellow who posted on the ELC guestbook a while back that he owned 25(!) Eastman jackets

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
... if he's living in Auckland now, the shearlings won't be getting much exercise. :)

RudyN

Not quite cool enough for wearing my Goodwear jacket yet and I am getting antsy! I received it in May and was able to wear it twice for a short amount of time. Finally it is getting close to being able to wear it now.

jack aranda

It's suddenly Fall here in SF: chilly nights and not quite warm days. In temps, that's about 8-10 degrees C at night, 15-17 degrees C daytime. I've been wearing the new Bootlegger with a light fleece vest lately. Sunday morning early, I had on the new BR N-1 for a walk around the local park as the sun was rising. Definitely A-1, A-2 weather, but, I chill easily, so I like to wear a sweater or fleece vest underneath.

Corey

I'm about 50 miles south of Jack and have similar weather. Been wearing A-2's, M-422a, and Highwayman.

dav3469

Here in Socal, it was cool enough tonight that the B-10 made for comfy wear whilst sitting on the patio enjoing a drink this afternoon/evening. Had a light northface long sleeve underneath, and did not overheat. I think this jacket will be great for the cooler weather.!

John Lever

deeb7 said:
Jacket weather is largely finished here, but a cold snap had me wearing an A-2 today.

I'd been outside lurking on the corner, and a passer by followed me back into the shop to ask if I was wearing an Eastman. I was trying to tell him about Real McCoy's .... he was telling me how he went to school with Gary Eastman, and that he owned examples of the entire Eastman range.
A stalker perhaps ?

navvet

Here in central Pennsylvania mornings and nights(before sunrise and after sunset) have been ideal for A-2's for over a week now.

Marv

Have been wearing the G1 for the past couple of days as I have neglected it a bit so far this year in favour of the A2.

usafwso

Here is Las Vegas, it is finally cooling down quite a bit this week - around the low 70's. However, just a quick 30 minute drive from my place, one can be at 8700 foot elevation. Last evening I took the car up and wore one of my BR's B-15D repro jackets. An elder gentleman asked if I had been in the Army Air Corps.......... :roll:

CBI

lived the last 2 days in my Good Wear Perry (today) and Good Wear Werber (yesterday). These jackets are just terrific!

Dr H

Been overcast and wet here for the last few days, as it was in Germany last week. Still, been in my GW Doni daily since December come rain or shine and the Perry occasionally at the weekends.
No need for the Links Irvin yet on the morning dog walk, but can't be far away now...

Marv

Last evening I took the car up and wore one of my BR's B-15D repro jackets. An elder gentleman asked if I had been in the Army Air Corps.......... :roll:

:lol: damn, he must have also thought you looked great for your age as well ;)