• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Jtrob

Perfect jacket weather today, but couldn't take advantage of it due to work appointments and the wardrobe that entailed. However, I did receive my M-387G gloves from MASH. Fit is perfect with the size 10.5, so their size chart was spot on in my circumstance. Thanks again @mulceber for the heads up on the MASH gloves. Yoshi at MASH was also very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

View attachment 127963
Those look nice!

coolhandluke

Definitely gonna have to get myself a pair of those. I've admired them for a while.

IMO, they are well worth the asking price. I absolutely love the flared wrist that accommodates a knit sleeve cuff.

20231120_183616.jpg

Thomas Koehle

Perfect jacket weather today, but couldn't take advantage of it due to work appointments and the wardrobe that entailed. However, I did receive my M-387G gloves from MASH. Fit is perfect with the size 10.5, so their size chart was spot on in my circumstance. Thanks again @mulceber for the heads up on the MASH gloves. Yoshi at MASH was also very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

View attachment 127963

Those gloves look really good - maybe I should also check for a pair

Thomas Koehle

A Pogy is slang in our military for a REMF/service person who is so far from any potential conflict haha!

Think military lawyers and logistics personnel who don't deploy outside a major city in their home country
Didn’t know that mate.

The POGY actually existed first as SS-266 - commissioned 1943 - scrapped 1959 and SS-647 commissioned 1971 - scrapped 2000

Pa12

Who would have thought it had so many different meanings all around the world o_O
I’m assuming in reference to the ship that it was named after someone. As for unemployment insurance here, I have no idea of the origin. But as long as I can remember it’s been unofficially called pogy. “Got laid off and collecting pogy”. Bit of a generational thing though as I noticed the younger crowd calls it UI now.