• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Pa12

Hi guys. Been MIA from the forum for a few months. Life got hectic, both good and bad ways. Anyhow, gw dubow today on what appears to be the first day of winter here. Shouldn’t complain as we had an extraordinary fall.
IMG_5581.jpeg

Pa12

Nov 19 I’m out and about Edmonton on my motorcycle wearing my schott 184
With a heated vest and light freezer jacket, it’s a rare occasion when I can ride
A motorcycle and look at Christmas lights in Alberta
View attachment 127865View attachment 127867
Great isn’t it. We had a couple of days of 15 degrees last week here in Ontario. Mid November! Awesome. It all came crashing down today though. Reality is back for 6 months :(

busdrivermike

Great isn’t it. We had a couple of days of 15 degrees last week here in Ontario. Mid November! Awesome. It all came crashing down today though. Reality is back for 6 months :(
According to a couple long range forecasts they are calling for a large El Niño system
This year in Alberta, it shows almost no precipitation and temps between +2 to -10
For Dec and possibly beyond so I might not breakout my noble house sheepskin to often

coolhandluke

Perfect jacket weather today, but couldn't take advantage of it due to work appointments and the wardrobe that entailed. However, I did receive my M-387G gloves from MASH. Fit is perfect with the size 10.5, so their size chart was spot on in my circumstance. Thanks again @mulceber for the heads up on the MASH gloves. Yoshi at MASH was also very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

20231120_123215.jpg