• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Tattoo A2

Headwinds Church breaking in real nice. Raining and cold today so I took an inside shot at my shop.
thumbnail (87).jpg

BadMofo

Blackbxr,
That's quite a photo. Did you arrive with thousands and leave with tons of jackets, or leave disappointed and frustrated?
Bronson doesn't have any size 44 B-10s in stock, and the one cat on ebay who has them, has a 78% approval rating.
I see that Five Star makes B-10s.
Has any of our gang got(ten)/bought(ten?) a B-10 from Five? Except for the synthetic used for the fur collar, I've been very happy with their leather jackets.
All thoughts will be much appreciated.
Cheers.
Jack

Here's my Five Star B-10 with blonde collar:

Attachments

• 20220207_063818.jpg
    20220207_063818.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 92
  • B-10_a.jpg
    B-10_a.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 101

Pilot

This is me flying back from Paris on Saturday. Had an amzing journey. I found that the GW Aero was the ideal jacket for Europe in the fall and for flying. Before this I had worn a G-1 type on all my Europe trips- but I found that the collar became uncomfortable after hours of use. The A-2 was completely comfortable all the time except for the 80 degree weather in Greece.

I guess my reappearance will be greeted by some like that of a possibly rabid dog...
(I know I give myself way too much credit...)

View attachment 125299
Which C Class is that?

blackrat2

With that in mind Chandler maybe head to the sales section on johns site, some stunning sheepskins for sale,
oh and some A-2’s