• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Earloffunk

Haven't been posting for quite a while - and also have not been wearing jackets over the past few months because it's been just too warm for jackets. So, today summer is taking a break here in Germany and it's finally leather weather (at least until Friday). Please excuse my psychopathic facial expression.

Platon Dubow - love this jacket. Leather smells great and it's developing some nice patina.

IMG_1568.jpeg

Flightengineer

Haven't been posting for quite a while - and also have not been wearing jackets over the past few months because it's been just too warm for jackets. So, today summer is taking a break here in Germany and it's finally leather weather (at least until Friday). Please excuse my psychopathic facial expression.

Platon Dubow - love this jacket. Leather smells great and it's developing some nice patina.

View attachment 115371
Christoph, glad to see you again and this Dubow is beautiful

Brettafett

I tried mine on today also (gathered some measurements) and have only good things to say.
Also developing some lovely character. Such a kick-ass jacket.

Earloffunk

In my opinion that is the best jacket fit. Big enough to put a sweater on underneath for cooler temps yet not too big for a t-shirt .
Works the same way with the Platon Dubow if you get the right size - I startet out with a 42 but either the jacket shrunk or I grew out of it, anyway the Sleeves were much too Short for my liiking. 44 is a bit roomier with longer sleeves without beeing too baggy in the torso.

Silver Surfer

View attachment 115371
heya brudda, if I saw ya walk my way with that grin on your mug, I wouldn't walk the other, id run. oh, and super nice dubow......and great fit, too boot.

Griffon_301

Great jacket Phil! And good luck in the new position!

Thank you very very much!
it will be a "back to my roots" somewhat as I will be dealing with airline ground ops again (coming from the ramp agent/load control side) on the one hand and on the other with loads of laws, rules and regulations and their implementation by our own handling partners and ourselves.

the next week's and months will be interesting to say the least :)