• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

as there has been some love going in the L-2 direction, here is me, wearing my newly repaired BR L-2 out for the first time today... nice jacket for the current weather this is...

20230510_143416.jpg

ZuZu

Edmund T Church original- right now my favorite jacket. I've been wearing it a lot for a year and even though it has messed up cuffs I won't change them because I love the stitching around them. Now I'm used to using the jacket as is- all original. It also has certain thread characteristics that make me think about the M422A specs but I'll go into that later.

20230511_105940.jpg

20230511_123419.jpg

entertainment

Edmund T Church original- right now my favorite jacket. I've been wearing it a lot for a year and even though it has messed up cuffs I won't change them because I love the stitching around them. Now I'm used to using the jacket as is- all original. It also has certain thread characteristics that make me think about the M422A specs but I'll go into that later.

View attachment 109465

View attachment 109467
All original--excellent! That cuff looks fine. And love the stitching as well.