• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ZuZu

Nice one ~ And a perfect fit!
Funny you should say that- I'm unsure of the fit of this jacket- possibly because unlike the G-1s I usually wear I can sure feel it a lot more and secondly- it is almost TOO perfect a fit- the minute there is movement sleeves ride up. A lot of this is caused by the tight Japanese knits. This jacket has all the things I wanted when I collected back in the day- substantial leather and a perfect pattern. In many ways the jacket seems so like an original to me- a kind of new original- no artificial ageing and all the parts NOS (except zipper teeth). But somewhere in the back of my head a little alarm bell goes off- "It's too small- it's a VLJ fit"...

ZuZu

20230514_142753.jpg

20230514_142809.jpg

B-Man2

i am Wearing the famous Arnold Schwarzenegger shearling leather jacket and it is truly a remarkable choice. This iconic jacket captures the essence of Arnold Schwarzenegger's style and is renowned for its timeless appeal. The combination of a plush shearling lining and high-quality leather exterior not only provides a stylish look but also offers exceptional warmth and comfort. By donning this jacket, you embody the spirit of a Hollywood legend while exuding confidence and a touch of rugged elegance. You are sure to turn heads and make a lasting impression with such a remarkable fashion statement. Enjoy rocking the Arnold Schwarzenegger shearling leather jacket with pride!
View attachment 109769
tmp.gif

A2 B3au

i am Wearing the famous Arnold Schwarzenegger shearling leather jacket and it is truly a remarkable choice. This iconic jacket captures the essence of Arnold Schwarzenegger's style and is renowned for its timeless appeal. The combination of a plush shearling lining and high-quality leather exterior not only provides a stylish look but also offers exceptional warmth and comfort. By donning this jacket, you embody the spirit of a Hollywood legend while exuding confidence and a touch of rugged elegance. You are sure to turn heads and make a lasting impression with such a remarkable fashion statement. Enjoy rocking the Arnold Schwarzenegger shearling leather jacket with pride!
View attachment 109769
Tempting

ludospeed

View attachment 109769
I have the same muscles. :p

Silver Surfer

View attachment 109769
I wune be bokk

B-Man2

I don’t mean one that looks like the Cruise jacket …. I’ll take the actual jacket that he’s wearing for $100.
It should be worth a couple of grand to some TC fans .