• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Wz1999

GW 27753 today

05CE374D-B2C3-4DA1-8420-6F246B74DE06.jpeg

B-Man2

In your daily weather update from SE Michigan, Mother Nature’s getting a little too friendly with Old Man Winter, and none of us are happy about the pairing. On the bright side, Irvin weather!
View attachment 86401
@Nnatalie, meanwhile, is wearing an original WAC trench coat from WW2:
Hey Nat !
How’s it going ?
Who’s that guy you’re with in the top photo ? :)
Cool trench coat .

fishmeok

Just to fanboy here- it gives me great pleaseure to own some amazing jackets by other makers. Knowing how difficult these are to construct just makes it all the better. I picked this up from Chapman after he told me about it in a conversation we were having a while back. Goodwear B-1.

This is my main cold weather motorcycle jacket as well as a daily wearer. I rotate this and my B-6 (also from John).

1668793061371.jpeg

1668793087022.jpeg

1668793118346.jpeg

1668793146349.jpeg

YoungMedic

Just to fanboy here- it gives me great pleaseure to own some amazing jackets by other makers. Knowing how difficult these are to construct just makes it all the better. I picked this up from Chapman after he told me about it in a conversation we were having a while back. Goodwear B-1.

This is my main cold weather motorcycle jacket as well as a daily wearer. I rotate this and my B-6 (also from John).

View attachment 86404
That's a real doozy!