• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

flyincowboy

3 hour walk?
Hell… that’s a forced march to me !
Good for you cowboy! :)
it's a nice walk done only once a week. My great dane and my mother dog, they do love such a walk... they have lot of energy to spendt so 3 hours are some time to short .. Anyway its good for me as well, make me losing weight ..And i really enjoy breathing some fresh air especialy when you spendt the week most of the time sat at your office!

B-Man2

it's a nice walk done only once a week. My great dane and my mother dog, they do love such a walk... they have lot of energy to spendt so 3 hours are some time to short .. Anyway its good for me as well, make me losing weight ..And i really enjoy breathing some fresh air especialy when you spendt the week most of the time sat at your office!
I completely get it … getting out in the fresh air in these crazy times is a real treat . Most have been locked up … locked down … and going just a little crazy . So kudos to you mate.
:)

petermack09

Strange as it may seem I don't want to continually wear leather jackets be they vintage, military, repro or otherwise. For example this morning we (as in my good lady wife) 'did' the horses in our normal winter civvies. It was cold and rained hard for a while but I stayed toasty in my over thirty year old and very, very well used Beaver of Bolton tweed shooting coat. I well recall buying this coat at the annual Fenland Country Show as we had a friend from across the pond staying with us, he was a 91st Bomb Group veteran who, like us, enjoyed the countryside and was keen to see some traditional British country pursuits.

View attachment 69488
Punching :)

London Cabbie

Beautiful, what's the lowdown on this one?
Bronson 80% Wool with 20% polyester which makes it much more durable. The sizing is slightly fitted which means if you want to wear a shirt underneath you may consider one size up. But if you want to wear under your A2 with a cotton or thermal t shirt then go for your normal size.
G1 type ribbing detail on cuffs and hem and short stand up collar, with button front to adjust for warmth or cooling. Recommend.

ES335

just back from a lovely long weekend in North Norfolk, shot taken yesterday a brisk walk along beach to Blakeny point to see the grey seals, about 7 mile round trip.

A lot of sunshine, about 8C but with the wind (there's always lot of wind from teh North Sea in North Norfolk) more like 3C I'd reckon, so broke out the old British Gloverall duffle coat. Turned out to be one of those 4 seasons in a day days with hot sun, cold wind, a minute or two of hail and a rainbow on walk back. Those with sealskin coats didn't seem to mind the weather at all , neither did I , a great to be alive day. A shame to be back in the smoke now, but it's another sunny cold day, so not all bad
AView attachment 69519 View attachment 69526
"A great to be alive day." Indeed so it looks! Good health and happiness to you and yours.

Greg Gale

So many beautiful Irvins! I wish I could wear mine now but it’s 30 degrees C and so humid that even my leather watch strap is collecting mold if I don’t wear it for a week…

I had a weird dream today in which I found my BK RW to be completely faded, flaking and damaged and ordered an AVI Bronco to replace it. Really strange dream :D

917_k

Just spent a week in Scotland, which gave me another chance to wear my USAAF D-2 smock.

B228E4A1-EFCB-41EA-8C11-6A8285E21347.jpeg