• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

Original Perry 1415 :)

IMG_20210829_154637_355~2_resize_6.jpg
IMG_20210829_155927_998~2_resize_21.jpg
IMG_20210829_172702_406~3_resize_82.jpg

Last edited:

CBI

things have not really changed on the forum in the last decade or so. Lots of great jackets but at the end of the day, originals and Good Wears are about all that counts!

(not trying to start yet another who is the best maker thread but I mean, really?)

MikeyB-17

I’m a Lagavulin guy myself.
Now you’re talking! I’ve gotten heavily into the peaty island malts, and that’s one of my favourites, although I don’t currently have any in. Ardbeg or Talisker Skye are top of the list at the moment, and I’ve got a Bowmore too.
Steve, I remember all of those. Whacko-now that was a moustache.

Smithy

Nice call Mikey. My absolute favourite, although I have a soft spot for all the Islays.

I won a square foot of land at the Laphroaig distillery with a competition they had in the late 90s. If I visit I get a free bottle, a pair of gumboots and some poor sap has to take me out to show me the patch of dirt, which I have a sneaking suspicion will be the same patch any other bugger gets shown if he or she turns up.

I like Speysides in the warmer weather but you can't beat a good Islay with a roaring fire and if it's pissing down outside.