• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

MikeyB-17

Nice call Mikey. My absolute favourite, although I have a soft spot for all the Islays.
Yeah Tim, I managed to nab a bottle with a tenner off in Tesco's-I spend a lot of time monitoring the whisky aisles for money off deals! It's a toss-up between the Ardbeg and Talisker Skye for me right now, although I tried a Lagavulin a while back and really liked that, so I'm looking out for a bottle of that too.

Spitfireace

Here's Glengoyne. When I visited in October 2019.
20191015_164708.jpg

I’m a Lagavulin guy myself.
Yeah Tim, I managed to nab a bottle with a tenner off in Tesco's-I spend a lot of time monitoring the whisky aisles for money off deals! It's a toss-up between the Ardbeg and Talisker Skye for me right now, although I tried a Lagavulin a while back and really liked that, so I'm looking out for a bottle of that too.
If you can get a 16 year bottle of whiskey at the local walmart. By all means.

Smithy

Here's Glengoyne. When I visited in October 2019.View attachment 66133

If you can get a 16 year bottle of whiskey at the local walmart. By all means.

That kind of photo makes even the most law-abiding chap feel like getting a bunch of cutthroat bastards together, some big calibre shooters and raiding the place. Of course you'd need a damn big getaway truck thingie to make a break with it all.