• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Brent

You look impressed and happy. Which you should be.. of course. Good things come to those who wait!
Enjoy.

Look like a kid on Christmas morning. It's nice to see someone smiling again.

I like your sleeves and cuffs better than my BK Star. I just really need to get mine straightened out.

Regards,

Last edited:

Imuricecreamman

Working on breaking this one in
IMG_20201108_112407.jpg

B-Man2

Logging some more Dubow flight time in poor visibility (10 miles). First flight of my friend, so I gave his inner ears a run for their money mwahaha :)

View attachment 46837

this one shows the color rather well:

View attachment 46838
Greg
Are you flying the glider or a powered aircraft?
I’m asking because maybe the next time you’re in the glider with a friend and doing a few loops and rolls you might have your friend take a video and post it . I’ve never been in a glider and would enjoy seeing it from your perspective. Just a thought :)

Officer Dibley

Bold colours, yet the stencil is feint... Subtle for commercial wear. Hmm, wonder if Bronson pay the USMC fees for the logo?

Colours aren’t as bad as the flash makes them seem Couchy.
And i never said authentic ;) i had several originals years ago and the colour variations were marked, depending on number of washes, how much sun fade etc.
I personally really like hbt - it just gets more confortable with age. Nice next to the skin in hot weather.
I also have the P44 camo shirt and olive version as well as Bronson P41 trousers and a P42 from SM Wholesale. All good stuff.
Dave

ausreenactor

Colours aren’t as bad as the flash makes them seem Couchy.
And i never said authentic ;) i had several originals years ago and the colour variations were marked, depending on number of washes, how much sun fade etc.
I personally really like hbt - it just gets more confortable with age. Nice next to the skin in hot weather.
I also have the P44 camo shirt and olive version as well as Bronson P41 trousers and a P42 from SM Wholesale. All good stuff.
Dave

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it.. a little bit jealous. ATF stencils are out there and never fade. Have a BR coat as well and it has aged a bit like this.

As you say. ALL good stuff.