• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Imuricecreamman

Same one today.
IMG_20201107_155946.jpg

mulceber

So, today was a momentous day...

...my BK Star Sportswear A-2 that I ordered in March arrived! :D

2A4615C3-8F13-47F5-9D5E-2D8D7A203F74.jpeg

A32DE06B-86B4-47E5-AE14-6042045248AE.jpeg

EE0C8C6C-3769-45D9-9CC7-5F432B48E0F0.jpeg

DDA75EAD-AFD3-4250-82E7-0B0B0C48D951.jpeg

The fit feels great - I went for custom sizing, since Andy told me that original Stars were unusually short among A-2 jackets, and I think everything turned out great. It’s a touch longer than my Dubow, which means I get some decent blousing, and it feels great around the shoulders. I’m kind of in love with the collar.

Now I just need to give it a good breaking in.

ausreenactor

View attachment 46820
View attachment 46821
View attachment 46822
View attachment 46823
The fit feels great - I went for custom sizing, since Andy told me that original Stars were unusually short among A-2 jackets, and I think everything turned out great. It’s a touch longer than my Dubow, which means I get some decent blousing, and it feels great around the shoulders. I’m kind of in love with the collar.

You look impressed and happy. Which you should be.. of course. Good things come to those who wait!
Enjoy.

Flightengineer

View attachment 46820
View attachment 46821
View attachment 46822
View attachment 46823

Lovely jacket and fits you perfectly. It's nice to see the happy smile of a person who got what he wanted.
By the way, I see BK made longer knitted cuffs on their Star, unlike ELC. Well, now we all know about it :)
Congratulation again.

London Cabbie

View attachment 46820
View attachment 46821
View attachment 46822
View attachment 46823

Jan your smile says it all. Beautiful jacket and fit...some close ups please.