• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

A spot of gardening in an ELC Irvin
ResizerImage2400X1600.jpg
ResizerImage2400X160001.jpg
ResizerImage2400X160002.jpg
ResizerImage2400X160003.jpg
ResizerImage1600X240004.jpg
ResizerImage1409X1598.jpg

Stony

Just got an original G&F M-422a in the mail yesterday that fits great. Some wear on the collar and a few moths nips, but the leather is in good shape. Sorry, no pictures until I get back from the SoS.

Greg Gale

Art, that's one very fine looking jacket! Congrats! If I were you I'd flatten the collar sideways, I really like collars with stands worn that way. But that's just my 2 cents, it's your jacket ;)

post-158668-0-99670200-1495735582.jpg

MikeyB-17

How often do you get ‘what does ICWATC stand for?’
Used to drive me mad at school, when we all had tin badges with various stuff on them, people reading your badge out loud as if you didn’t know what it said. :rolleyes:
It’s a fine looking A-2, though, Ties.

ties70

How often do you get ‘what does ICWATC stand for?’
Used to drive me mad at school, when we all had tin badges with various stuff on them, people reading your badge out loud as if you didn’t know what it said. :rolleyes:
It’s a fine looking A-2, though, Ties.

Mikey,

surprisingly not once... I guess it is because I wear military inspired jackets almost every day...so they think I might be some kind of weird nerd and they fear the lengthy answers, not stopping with INDIA CHINA WING - AIR TRANSPORT COMMANDO but giving them "the whole tour" ;-)

Ties