• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ties70

It's getting warmer here in Hamburg...

Because I was sweating my a** off in my A-2 Deck jacket yesterday, I opted for the ALPHA Blue nylon jacket in MA-1 / L-2 style:

elevator_19022019.jpg

B-Man2

Steve
Would you please post some measurements on your jacket . I’d like to see how close they come to the measurements that are being advertised for a size 44.
Thanks!

saucerfiend

Now, that's a real nice looking D-1. And the body fit is perfect! Sleeves seem a tad long. Did this come from Thurston Bros.?

Brian

Micawber

Such clean Jackets here! Please allow me to lower the tone a little...

Today I have been thinning out the overgrown banks on one the ponds on our land. While doing this I have been sporting a well broken GW Acme 21996, Le Chameau boots, Jaeger jeans, chainsaw helmet, leather gauntlets, gold Algha spectacles and my smaller Sthil chainsaw. Please forgive the creasing and tunnelling of the arms but I fear I may have pulled the left gauntlet up a little too high ;)

19022019.jpg

bfd70

Now, that's a real nice looking D-1. And the body fit is perfect! Sleeves seem a tad long. Did this come from Thurston Bros.?

Brian
Thanks. It is from Thurstons but not spec’d to me via fit process. It’s a perfect fit with a heavy sweater but a tad (although probably appropriately) roomy with just a button down. I am considering selling it in order to move down one size.

B-Man2

Such clean Jackets here! Please allow me to lower the tone a little...

Today I have been thinning out the overgrown banks on one the ponds on our land. While doing this I have been sporting a well broken GW Acme 21996, Le Chameau boots, Jaeger jeans, chainsaw helmet, leather gauntlets, gold Algha spectacles and my smaller Sthil chainsaw. Please forgive the creasing and tunnelling of the arms but I fear I may have pulled the left gauntlet up a little too high ;)

View attachment 15295
Now that’s how you wear an A2. Make it work for you and don’t baby it!;)