• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Greg Gale

All set for a 2 week surf trip!

C2C22D2A-499D-4CAD-A838-64D36FD836FA.jpeg

Greg Gale

Da-yum, the surfboard! thanks! :D

No, I actually don't have a surfboard, living 2000+ km from the closest break, I figured it's better to rent one. Then I don't have to carry it around half the world, and I can always rent one that's best for the given conditions :)

Skyhawk

Sweet! Looks like a fun Mini-Tanker you rented there. I need to get out to the beach a few more times before it gets too cold on the Oregon coast. I still have a board but since I am 2 hours drive away, I don't get in the water as much as I want to these days.

Enjoy it!

B-Man2

Greg
Looking good buddy, like a surfing magazine cover shot. Ok ....... here’s the the question we’re all waiting for, but no one wants to ask so I’ll be the brave soul ( read that as dirty old man) who asks.
Wheres the picture of your girlfriend that we’er all quietly and patiently waiting to see;)

Last edited:

Persimmon

Greg
Looking good buddy, like a surfing magazine cover shot. Ok ....... here’s the the question we’re all waiting for, but no one wants to ask so I’ll be the brave soul ( read that as dirty old man) who asks.
Wheres the picture of your girlfriend that we’er all quietly and patiently waiting to see;)

Someone has to take the picture of the hunky male - guess who !!