• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Edward

how does one mend a hole in these knits? I certainly don't want to go through the process of entire replacement. I guess I have to find someone that can sew up wool knit. doesn't have to look pretty.. just close the hole I suppose!

Edward

found a few youtube videos. may give it a go myself... repairing knit wool cuffs will become a new hobby of mine. lol!

Pilot

how does one mend a hole in these knits? I certainly don't want to go through the process of entire replacement. I guess I have to find someone that can sew up wool knit. doesn't have to look pretty.. just close the hole I suppose!
Like mending socks...yes not easy...my tailor can do it, but he is an artist...

Earloffunk

On my way to SFO
6287312F-4A1C-4658-BF7C-1F01E5B9BAC6.jpeg

stanier

I love the AN-J3a. Real McCoy’s Japan had some in their London store last year which I’m pretty certain the guy I spoke to said it was horse hide. Was sorely tempted but was£1500, but very nice.