• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Dany McDonald

Hello,

Just back from a ride in the countryside, way down south, like 10 min from the state of New-York. We decided to stop and have our picnic in a very old cemetery where Irish and French Canadians are buried side by side, often in marriage!

Here's my Aero Scotland and my girlfriend 80's Brimaco Cafe Racer.

Aero-01.jpg

Dany

B-Man2

Hello,

Just back from a ride in the countryside, way down south, like 10 min from the state of New-York. We decided to stop and have our picnic in a very old cemetery where Irish and French Canadians are buried side by side, often in marriage!

Here's my Aero Scotland and my girlfriend 80's Brimaco Cafe Racer.

View attachment 83132

Dany
Dany
It’s nice to see someone enjoying cool jacket weather and having a nice time.

Adama36

For “Throw Back Wednesday” something a little different. Some photos from a member who was here only long enough to show us his Grand Dads Original Werber 1729 that he inherited and to ask for our advice about changing the knits out on the jacket.
We explained how rare of a jacket he had and suggested that he just leave the knits alone however,
I don’t think he listened to our advice.
I wonder how it all worked out for him :rolleyes:
View attachment 83023View attachment 83024View attachment 83025
did even know they were making A2 (and as a mater of fact, any WWII period jacket) in that size!

Micawber

Hmmmm, still too busy and too warm here to wear a jacket let alone pose for photos. That said my wife and daughter reckoned they were cold today :rolleyes: