• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

WingAndaPrayer

Here’s a throw back to last winter. But It’s very pleasant here after being in the triple digits the last few weeks, the promise of fall and A-2 weather is on the breeze tonight. So here’s to cooler times and cooler jackets.
1B91F47F-416C-437C-8A53-23EF5A3B8323.jpeg

Chandler

61°F -- and rain all day today.

Wore my G&B goatskin over a polo shirt (go Packers!) and am very disheartened at my weight-loss.

44s are baggy on me these days. :( And yeah, the weight loss is healthy, but I feel like a shadow of my former burly self.

B-Man2

61°F -- and rain all day today.

Wore my G&B goatskin over a polo shirt (go Packers!)

and am very disheartened at my weight-loss.

44s are baggy on me these days. :( And yeah, the weight loss is healthy, but I feel like a shadow of my former burly self.
Sounds like an “atta boy” is warranted here. Having been what was known as size “ Husky” most of my childhood and wearing a size 52 sport coat during my college football playing days (lifted a shit load of weights) I’m happier and a heck of a lot healthier at my current size. I know you know all that, but you deserve a thumbs up for staying with the program that got you where you are today. And I’m pretty sure that there are more previously worn 42s out there then 44s or 46s. So congrats on your new bod :)