• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

Throwback Wednesday contribution...

ELC Irvin [sold this one]

4 dogs & ELC 02.jpg

leper-colony

Jake? From State Farm?

Looks great! it is very trim pattern from him. He told me I needed a 48 but has stopped that size. I was sure a 46 would be more than fine, but it was a squeeze till I lost another 20lbs, which was already a plan.

B-Man2

Yep … That’s the only down side . A great jacket, but if you’re a little bigger guy, A size 46 really fits a size 44 guy nicely and there’s no more size 48s for a legitimate size 46 guy. However, if you’re a size 42 you’ll have a great A2 for a great price.

Pa12

Man , south west us is really getting hammered. Ridiculous temps over 50 c. We’ve had several heat alerts already but pretty normal for here in the summer. In the 30’s with humidex pushing 40. Hope they don’t start plugging in all their electric cars down there. Deadly time to have a black out

Smithy

Board shorts. Check.
Ukraine shirt. Check.
Good Wear Indy. Check.

View attachment 81205

I had no idea John had made an Indy, that's awesome Nick.

I've only got a lowly Wested Raiders but I absolutely LOVE it, one of my favourite jackets, so easy and comfortable to wear, practical and it elicits more "Nice jacket" comments from complete strangers than any of my other, far more expensive jackets.

BTW I have a "Puck Futin" T-shirt which I should follow your lead and team up with the Raiders jacket ;-)

Hope you're doing well Nick after your bout of COVID.