• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

coolhandluke

Hope I'm not posting photos of this LW Foster again to soon, but I'm really enjoying the fit. Wearing the jacket has all but convinced me that I'd like to have an M-422 or AN-6552 from GW. I may have to drop an email to John and ask if he could please add me to the wait list in the event that a return/ sale jacket ever comes available in my size.

20220716_183213.jpg

Last edited:

newagegeezer

London hit 39C yesterday and 38 day before so I just stayed inside panting and going through some old photos came across this from 1989 Dday reunion, just after the rain that was usually encountered on these trips.... "somewhere" in Normandy. Original M422A and 0s chinos (no label, bakelite button fly so maybe '40s) and British or Canadian WW2 military canvas and leather shoes (the usual mix n match of the time, not everyone was bothered to perfect completely matching gear back then). And also this photo of my Bronco draped on the '43 WLC, hope they are of interest, still got a few boxes of old photos to go through so may come across more Dday shots if they're of interest.
IMG_0651.JPG
IMG_0650.JPG

Kermit3D

Thanks for your kind messages. :)

Congrats, Kermit! I know you've been on the lookout for an original for a while now. Enjoy!

Yes ! I played hide and seek with this one...
This is my first real vintage jacket! I'm really happy.
It is wearable but it is tight and the sleeves are short. I'll be taking pictures on Friday. But I don't care, I'm having fun just looking at it.