• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Lord Flashheart

Martin Lane 7823D G-1 for some gardening this morning.
IMG_2386.jpeg

ties70

Strange things happen if you lose 20 pounds....not only do I fit into something from Bronson, I should have taken one size smaller, actually:

IMG_20220503_1218028~2.jpg

Bronson MA-1, XXXLarge.

Like it a lot, good craftsmanship (though they forgot the plastic caps inside the sleeve pocket), and am really tempted to buy the L-2a and the WEP as well.

Ties

leper-colony

Strange things happen if you lose 20 pounds....not only do I fit into something from Bronson, I should have taken one size smaller, actually:

View attachment 78472

Bronson MA-1, XXXLarge.

Like it a lot, good craftsmanship (though they forgot the plastic caps inside the sleeve pocket), and am really tempted to buy the L-2a and the WEP as well.

Ties
Looking great! I have lost about 90lbs/40kg in the past two years. I've had the same hey...is this loose?

mulceber

Looking great! I have lost about 90lbs/40kg in the past two years. I've had the same hey...is this loose?

Impressive! I've taken off about 25 pounds/11 kg since the pandemic started. When COVID hit, I knew there was no way I was using the gym any time soon, so I bought a relatively inexpensive exercise machine. Having it at home is more convenient, so it gets more use.

ties70

Impressive! I've taken off about 25 pounds/11 kg since the pandemic started. When COVID hit, I knew there was no way I was using the gym any time soon, so I bought a relatively inexpensive exercise machine. Having it at home is more convenient, so it gets more use.

We have a rudder machine that I never use...it is cheaper than the gym membership, where I never went (after joining), though. ;-)

The weight loss now comes from one thing only:
I have stopped eating candy and chocolate...it's been 4 1/2 months now, and I still feel like an addict.

Ties

mulceber

We have a rudder machine that I never use...it is cheaper than the gym membership, where I never went (after joining), though. ;-)

The weight loss now comes from one thing only:
I have stopped eating candy and chocolate...it's been 4 1/2 months now, and I still feel like an addict.

Ties

I incentivize myself to use it by watching movies while I'm at it. I'm getting caught up on WW2 films while I burn calories, so it's a win-win. :D

CBI

Yes, I am totally sold on Bronson - great products and pricing. Sure, a few things they skimp on to save costs but they really do a super job. I don't notice or obsess over the small things at all, especially when wearing. Totally recommend their L-2a. I have almost pulled the trigger on their WEP about 10 times. Such a great price but I just don't know if I will ever wear it. Word of warning to all, love their stuff and have been happy with all except their jeans and chinos........................WAAAAAAAY TOOOOO baggy. I think they overdid the "vintage" cut with the pants. At least the ones I bought.