• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

Dmitry! great to read from you again!
as Burt has said, there will, there must be an up period soon!

me, I am wearing a RL camo HBT shirt today as temperatures have risen to nearly 20°C today...in the sun, it feels a bit like summer already...

20220429_182438.jpg

Kermit3D

Hi all.
A sad look at the "plastic sky" in my old children's room in my Platon Dubow-2.

Testing new photo hosting instead of the old one, which was destroyed and took away all my photos made for many years.
I haven’t been here for a long time, there was absolutely no time and mood for jacket hobies - too many bad things have happened in my life.

Very happy to see you again. :)

B-Man2

Great to see you back Dmitry. And the Platon Dubow looks good :cool:

More time in the Sheeley Switlik M-422 for me today as it’s still chilly round here. Oh and another cheery expression. View attachment 78330
Phil
You’re giving me flash backs of the looks I used to get from my ex wife’s divorce lawyer, right before he financially raped me!
For Gods sake please smile , I can’t go back thereo_O;)

Lord Flashheart

Sorry Burt. I’ll work on the expression. I wouldn’t wish to have that effect. Crikey I’ll dig out my sunshine teeth :)

Edit. Medieval Diss isn’t that bad. By rights I’m enjoying the jacket so much I should be grinning. But hey, timing is everything

Micawber

Hi all.

Testing new photo hosting instead of the old one, which was destroyed and took away all my photos made for many years.
I haven’t been here for a long time, there was absolutely no time and mood for jacket hobies - too many bad things have happened in my life.

Good to see you back here Dmitry.

MaydayWei

Hi all.

We hope things get better on your end. Till then just one step at a time.
We are glad to have you back.

Dany McDonald

Anyone know where I can get a replacement double sided conmar zip? Mash Japan doesn’t look like they stock the kind I need.

This is the Conmar zip I did buy for my Buzz L-2A. Should have bought 3 ...

Dye it, slap you original slider and you should be done. Cant see the retainer box on yours, and not 100% direct NOS replacement but should do the job.

Dany

Pilot

Hi all.

Good to have you back Dmitry
Never give up…and please
1A9585FC-4787-4CDD-879D-0CC2477CA5CB.jpeg
remember;