• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Nickb123

GW 27752
F2398ED2-D791-4F51-8E67-4CC882587EDB.jpeg

Chandler

One day I'll grew long enough arms to get the whole jacket in the shot like Mulceber does lol
I hear that -- he did say he needs to add length to his sleeves. ;)

So yeah, since it's a problem with my arms, too, I haven't tried to participate in this thread -- until now.

Short reach and all, on a "spring" day in Illinois (40° F, but no snow), wearing my ATF fleece Tanker. Few years old, been washed a couple times (use cold, no dryer!), sorry for the moiré pattern, if your screen vibrates.
la9n0HT.jpg

Last edited:

Enigma1938

B-Man2

Sheeley Parachute & Equipment Company M-422 Switlik repro. As I'll tell anyone who'll listen I am thoroughly enjoying this jacket. Don't be fooled by the easy going Norfolk expression.
Phil
Ohhhh ……that’s the “Norfolk Expression?”…………… For a minute there it looked like it was the “ Philadelphia Expression”

mostly known as …..
“Whaddyu sayin about my momma? “ ;)

Last edited:

CombatWombat

Cool day here and a great day for an older model US Wings Luftwaffe Jacket. The jackets been tweaked up a little with the addition of some repro WWII German metal buttons and a repro buckle . Here I am doing my best all in black “Zorro” impression !

View attachment 78011View attachment 78012View attachment 78013View attachment 78014
Damn...... that's one sharp looking jacket!
I know you said it's a Luftwaffe repro but to me it looks like a great Caffe Racer style jacket...may have found another German jacket style I like (after the police jacket that originally brought me here )