• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

RumRunner

Brand new G1 from Five Star. I know the color of the collar isn't 100% authentic, but I kind of like it (reminds me of the heavier jackets). Any opinions on the fit? I think it's just about right, sleeves are a touch long but otherwise feels good. Daughter took the pics for me, hence my goofy expression. :p

PXL_20220423_234814059.jpg

PXL_20220423_234817877.MP.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220423_234758780.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220423_234758780.MP.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 107

daw

Brand new G1 from Five Star. I know the color of the collar isn't 100% authentic, but I kind of like it (reminds me of the heavier jackets). Any opinions on the fit? I think it's just about right, sleeves are a touch long but otherwise feels good. Daughter took the pics for me, hence my goofy expression. :p

View attachment 78170

View attachment 78171

Looks great! I sure prefer a little longer in the sleeve rather than a little too short.

blackrat2

Great fit on that jacket, yeah sleeves you feel a little long look ok to me and as has been said better than to short
The pics are of JC from Goodwear if that’s what your asking ,I think that collar colour looks pretty nice also

Kermit3D

View attachment 78170

View attachment 78171
This is a very nice G-1. It looks good on you

Mickey.was.a.rat

View attachment 78170

View attachment 78171
Nice jacket, I wouldn't worry too much about the sleeves length , they'll ride up when the leather creases