• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

coolhandluke

Looks good . Nice fit … now wear the piss outta that baby !;)

Thanks Burt. She was worn pretty much all day long, every day for a month and a half prior to purchasing the Norshor Dubow. It has broken in nicely, but is still quite creaky sounding (due to the finish, not stiffness of leather). Hoping that will go away over time.

B-Man2

Thanks Burt. She was worn pretty much all day long, every day for a month and a half prior to purchasing the Norshor Dubow. It has broken in nicely, but is still quite creaky sounding (due to the finish, not stiffness of leather). Hoping that will go away over time.
It will definitely go away with heavy wear. Wear it in a good rain storm that will help. Eventually the hide will loosen up , break down and conform to your body .

Griffon_301

ELC 42 pattern Irvin for a dinner date with my missus today before Easter festivities kick in here...

20220417_134546-01.jpeg

mulceber

Yep - really weird too - the temperature is above freezing, but we're getting lots of really fat flakes coming down and immediately melting.

Chandler

Yep - really weird too - the temperature is above freezing, but we're getting lots of really fat flakes coming down and immediately melting.
Ours is more spitting rain, then snow showers -- grassy spots and roofs were covered this morning.

AND... 78°F predicted for Saturday. o_O

Dany McDonald

Here ya go!

Hello and thank you Burt for posting more images of your original USL.

I like it a lot especially with all random spots and over runs of dye here and there. Love that really pale zip tape color!

It is just me or some thread managed to keep their original color? Most of it did suck the dark dye but I can see some paler thread...

Again thank you!

Dany

B-Man2

Hello and thank you Burt for posting more images of your original USL.

I like it a lot especially with all random spots and over runs of dye here and there. Love that really pale zip tape color!

It is just me or some thread managed to keep their original color? Most of it did suck the dark dye but I can see some paler thread...

Again thank you!

Dany
I think what you might be seeing is the thread color change in the light when the photos were taken .