• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

It’s in the teens (about -9 C), and the Sky King is doing a surprisingly good job of keep the cold out, all by its lonesome:
6EF33E37-7C1D-4257-B5BB-07C1B5270920.jpeg

flyincowboy

Redyed 5 star Steerhide Roughwear: the previous
FRoughwear 1.jpg
mid brown /purple looked so boring... just made some new treatment Using a proper acetone isopropil alcohol wash and and several fiebing brown dye and after several good rubbing times with and old wool rag... guess that i have a nice colour..

20220313_141145388 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Spitfireace

Redyed 5 star Steerhide Roughwear: the previousView attachment 76166 mid brown /purple looked so boring... just made some new treatment Using a proper acetone isopropil alcohol wash and and several fiebing brown dye and after several good rubbing times with and old wool rag... guess that i have a nice colour..

View attachment 76164
Little bit of dye on your zipper tape but ... hey it's a five star.

flyincowboy

Do'nt worry! it will go off with a small paint brush and some acetone.... Jacket is more brown the picture doe snot do jusice it looks reddish The next buff will be with another wool sox . By using a white one you will easily see the brown pigment.. wondering about using a sealant when i will get the wanted colour...

20220313_201155504.jpg
20220313_201141455.jpg