• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

Pearl, one of my Suffolk Punch heavies, trying to pinch my cap and slobber over my freshly washed fleece lined ATF tanker. I treat it as a work jacket and have given it a hell of a beating, it always washes up well.

IMG_20220307_101431_536_resize_61.jpg

IMG_20220307_101420_212_resize_97.jpg

My mood, particularly regarding international events, means these will be the last photos I contribute to this particular thread for a bit. This is an entirely personal decision for reasons that I will not discuss.

I will continue to follow and observe contributions from others with interest :)

warguy

Nick, does John still offer the 37J1? I dont see it on his website. I bought a Buzz Rickson a couple years ago and even though I went down one size it was too big and I sent it back. They didnt have the smaller size and stopped making it. Yours looks great! Mine looked like a tent on me. Did GW make it to your size/specs? Kevin