What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

So here’s a little different A2 that some of you may have never seen before, and others may know very well . If you’re on this forum this is one of the first jackets that actually started this crazy hobby and was made back in 1978, long before Eastman , or many of the other A2 repro makers we hold in high regard today even existed .
The date is a dead give away so I’ll let you think about it while you check out the photos.
BTW it’s also one of the first repro Horsehide A2’s ever made . Here ya go .
8C8EA576-8935-4308-BE35-AD2EDB32F927.jpeg
5A044C3B-8AAF-4ED7-9E27-70723038ADC2.jpeg

Last edited:

B-Man2

Yep ….. and the jacket is reversible with snow camouflaging. I had one but sold it off . You just can’t get people to stop looking at you walking thru Walmart or Target when you’re wearing one of these . ;)
71865643-2BDE-48D6-85B7-DA778A672F46.gif

Last edited:

Wedge417

Yep ….. and the jacket is reversible with snow camouflaging. I had one but sold it off . You just can’t get people to stop looking at you walking thru Walmart it Target when you’re wearing one of these . ;) View attachment 70047
I was going to ask how the average person looks at you. I love theses jackets, but never got around to buying one because there is no way I could wear that over where I'm at. We can talk about pea dots too absolutely love the faded hbt but that also is a big no no. sigh...