• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

entertainment

ELC Werber 1729

IMG_4693 2.JPG

Mr. Mike

Works fine on my Gizemo N-1, reasonably comfortable as well. To be honest, I'd forgotten it was even there. View attachment 68673
Time to lose the beard again I think.
Agreed - seeing is believing. It does not look to comfortable though. I could imagine that if you try to tie your shoes now either your head pops or someone gets shot by the button jumping off ;o)). Just kidding - thanks for the photo proof!

bfd70

On other jackets like the b3 and anj4 i’ve been able to wear latched but couldn’t latch myself. Total shoulder workout. Had to have my wife close for me. Prob not a problem in wartime. Just have your buddy do it for you. Nowadays.... Anyhow, was at a chilly soccer game last night. Just popped the collar against the wind and was good to go.

B-Man2

Cool enough today to wear an original WWII Willis and Geiger M-422a. This jacket was originally issued to pilot Lieutenant Nathanial G. Kanrich, USNR who flew off the USS Princeton CVL-23 which was sunk in the Battle of Leyte Gulf east of Luzon on October 24th, 1944. The jacket is in perfect original condition.
143CB2C4-33C8-4325-B6D7-0766EBD528B8.png
577D8CB6-CE7A-44ED-9107-09B6D70FECF9.png