• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

I’m just loving the cooler jacket weather .
Today it’s an original Aero 21996 , that’s been depot redyed, but is in great condition and has the original crown zip . Knits have been replaced .
3DD842D3-7046-4422-9B2B-A4D3AC105AF8.png
1FE9F24A-C0AD-433C-81FA-772912BBC823.jpeg
56DDE6B2-6399-4D30-BEF7-7928A6E37702.jpeg
FD80C040-4DA3-4046-A99B-EBB4586CA60A.jpeg
02C6EAA7-DB16-4764-B6DB-80B0F0A8F803.jpeg

Flightengineer

B-Man2

@Burt, you have too many great jackets! Like Jorge, you keep pulling a 'new' one out... Id love to see the jacket closet
Yes Brett, both of us are very fortunate to have nice jacket collections , and GOD with the infinite sense of humor that he has ………. Has seen fit to locate both of us in Florida , where the average yearly temperature is around 73degrees F . Arghhhhh!!!! :rolleyes:

Smithy

Guys, envy you what wonderful weather you have for your nice A2s. Here today was -1C and apparently tomorrow I'll put on a good old N3B for a morning doggy walk.

Same here Dmitry -1C and snow here today. I had the Irvin on.

Yes Brett, both of us are very fortunate to have nice jacket collections , and GOD with the infinite sense of humor that he has ………. Has seen fit to locate both of us in Florida , where the average yearly temperature is around 73degrees F . Arghhhhh!!!! :rolleyes:

Move to Colorado Burt. In fact my big sister and brother-in-law have an apartment in Aspen and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you and the missus turned up saying you're sick of the heat and humidity in godforsaken Florida and that her little brother had said it was OK. In fact they're not there at the moment as they're in NZ because of Covid so it's fair dibs :cool:

B-Man2

Same here Dmitry -1C and snow here today. I had the Irvin on.

Move to Colorado Burt. In fact my big sister and brother-in-law have an apartment in Aspen and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you and the missus turned up saying you're sick of the heat and humidity in godforsaken Florida and that her little brother had said it was OK. In fact they're not there at the moment as they're in NZ because of Covid so it's fair dibs :cool:
I’m a desperate man Tim !
We may have to bribe her with offers of heat , beaches and sun shine as a quid pro quo. :)

Brettafett

Received my first GW while in San Diego... Was torture. Early mornings and occasional evenings... Seemed I lived in shorts and a T-shirt.