• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

True although they're actually pretty simple mate. Very much happy wife, happy life. Don't piss them off and you're home and hosed.

Saying that if you piss them off you're seriously up shit creek. Because of the infamous "B-15C Incident" I had to sleep on the couch for two months :D
Two months !!!:oops:
Damn! …. Being drunk and grabbing the neighbors ass didn’t get me confined to solitary for that long a period . I have to go back and re-read your post to see what exactly you did mate .;)

entertainment

We didn't take water with us Burt, we were drinking from the river and took water from there to brew the coffee. The water is pristine which is pretty special compared to other parts of the world.

If you come over to Norway again in summer I'll take you dry flying. We'll take some food and something to drink (stronger than water ;-) and we can sit out all night and fish (24 hour daylight here) and tell some dirty stories ;-)

Whenever I come back to the States from Norway or Sweden, the water tastes awful and It feels like I am taking a shower in chlorine. But then after a week, I get habituated again.

Smithy

Two months !!!:oops:
Damn! …. Being drunk and grabbing the neighbors ass didn’t get me confined to solitary for that long a period . I have to go back and re-read your post to see what exactly you did mate .;)

Not my finest hour Burt...

Pregnant Viking wife and yours truly, the dumb schmuck I am, after getting seriously into Korean War stuff bought 6 B-15Cs in just under half a year. Blew a ton of cash (this just after I'd already paid a small fortune on a mint classic Merc which the missus was not entirely convinced about), wife with a bun in the oven, I was about as popular as a pork chop in a synagogue.

Lesson learnt.

B-Man2

Not my finest hour Burt...

Pregnant Viking wife and yours truly, the dumb schmuck I am, after getting seriously into Korean War stuff bought 6 B-15Cs in just under half a year. Blew a ton of cash (this just after I'd already paid a small fortune on a mint classic Merc which the missus was not entirely convinced about), wife with a bun in the oven, I was about as popular as a pork chop in a synagogue.

Lesson learnt.
Yeah… …. It’s good to get those little hiccups out of the way early on in the marriage .;)

Micawber

Meanwhile back in Norfolk it's GW Acme time again ....and an instant picture of Wile E Coyote flashes into my noggin like it does each time I type "Acme" ...damn there it is again!!

IMG_20210510_150036_427~2.jpg

London Cabbie

Stu
That’s a cool looking jacket and the fit is spot on. I like that it looks good and works perfectly for your job, flying around all day in your USN F-14 Tom Cat Taxi ;)
The more i wear it the more I like it. It might possibly be my ‘favourite’.
Some jackets, the more you wear them the less you like them.
Great in the Cab, unfortunately a lack of punters. Hopefully things get better Monday after the big ‘Lockdown’ release…
7429FE55-0640-4762-B6BE-711F3D6D94C8.jpeg

Smithy

Honestly, View attachment 60544I do think this is me, sometimes…haha

I reckon you should drive the cab wearing the full get up, 50s bone dome, Mae West, oxygen rig and of course the survival knife.

The look on the punters' faces will be worth it.

You'd also have to suddenly holler stuff like "Flak bursts over Chosan!", "Break Red three, BREAK!!!!!"

;)

Last edited: