• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

MikeyB-17

It was Parker who had the A-2-the rest of the cast had RAF Mk. 3 cold weather jackets, with mods. I expect we could spend ages picking it apart trying to work out what sort of A-2 it was-I can’t see a throat latch or any box stitching on the epaulettes, for instance. No doubt there are Alien-related sites which have gone into it somewhere. Modern USAF issue? Incidentally, whilst Googling, I noted that several of the cast of the (crap, admittedly) Alien 3 had N-2B’s.
B41C7B49-5FAE-4FBC-A484-8832FF0D25A8.jpeg

JCLO

It was Parker who had the A-2-the rest of the cast had RAF Mk. 3 cold weather jackets, with mods. I expect we could spend ages picking it apart trying to work out what sort of A-2 it was-I can’t see a throat latch or any box stitching on the epaulettes, for instance. No doubt there are Alien-related sites which have gone into it somewhere. Modern USAF issue? Incidentally, whilst Googling, I noted that several of the cast of the (crap, admittedly) Alien 3 had N-2B’s.
View attachment 60312
I remember the N-B's. The female crewmembers had a brown quilted jacket that nobody can see to identify and Brett (Harry Dean Stanton) had a one off yellowish jacket. I went with a quilted Dickies cooler jacket in blue to draw the line between the Mk. 3 (Impossible to find in my size) and the ladies mystery quilted jackets. I have a full on beat to death modern A-2 that may get the Nostromo treatment.

bazzer

View attachment 60312
Alien 3 has the n-2b
6c0b7ab37909664e3269992eb34600b8.png
Y0GOqil.jpg
486429.jpg
486434.jpg

busdrivermike

View attachment 60312
From some deep googling It was apparently made by Bermans & Nathan’s an English costumer. jacket was apparently auctioned for $10,000
A few years ago , i didn’t find out if they actually made the leather jacket or just created it using an existing jacket and adding distressing
And patches.

Micawber

Berman's & Nathan's were THE big theatrical, TV and film costumiers in London and beyond. They are now known as Angels. A trip to their place is like going into Aladdin's cave.

Micawber

Spring sunshine is back and in an effort to get back into shape I have been planting fruit trees so it has been a tad warm for jackets..

None of your repro flyboy stuff for me today bor! Today is proper 'at, Tattersall shirt, thick pair o' corduroys, buskins and 'obnail boots and get ya 'ands dirty time. I even managed a smile just for you Burt ;)

IMG_20210512_161427_234~2.jpg

"Bor" is an old East Anglian dialect term for boy or lad.

B-Man2

Spring sunshine is back and in an effort to get back into shape I have been planting fruit trees so it has been a tad warm for jackets..

None of your repro flyboy stuff for me today bor! Today is proper 'at, Tattersall shirt, thick pair o' corduroys, buskins and 'obnail boots and get ya 'ands dirty time. I even managed a smile just for you Burt ;)

View attachment 60341

"Bor" is an old East Anglian dialect term for boy or lad.
And a bright one it is Steve! :)