• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Lord Flashheart

Thanks Guys. I really do love Eastmans Star. It needs so much more wearing than I've given it yet frankly but it's my "go to" A-2. I think I've mentioned before it has a slightly reddish colour which really works for me. The leather though needs more working out though. And yes Burt I couldn't resist an Acme whistle in brass. :)

B-Man2

Thanks Guys. I really do love Eastmans Star. It needs so much more wearing than I've given it yet frankly but it's my "go to" A-2. I think I've mentioned before it has a slightly reddish colour which really works for me. The leather though needs more working out though. And yes Burt I couldn't resist an Acme whistle in brass. :)
Flash
Wow ! I thought that the jacket looked so good on you .... that I completely missed the whistle!:D

Nickb123

Well I knew I’d impulsively bought the 16610 and whadya know, box arrived today. Told myself if I didn’t love it it’d go back. However I think I love it.
92AC7A15-6056-44AF-97B0-FD74C0D4F6E3.jpeg

1053A57A-432C-4C4B-B719-B4F214C915A1.jpeg

Last edited:

B-Man2

Nick
Very nice !
If it’s cool with you, can I suggest hiding the shirt tail in all your subsequent photos . It’s not that the style is a problem, but it’s the issue of the shirt tail making the jacket look like it fits you a bit short in the waist . Try tucking it or hiding it and I think it will give your photos a better perspective of the fit of the jacket . Just a thought .
BTW The jacket looks nice and fits like a WWII fit should . :)