What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

MikeyB-17

That B-9 looks the dog’s, Peter. This time last year, Bronson had a sale on, and I was on the very brink of getting one of theirs for just over £100 if I remember correctly. I talked myself out of it, only just bought an A-2, do I really need another jacket etc. etc. On this occasion I wish good sense hadn’t won. :confused:

Peter Graham

That B-9 looks the dog’s, Peter. This time last year, Bronson had a sale on, and I was on the very brink of getting one of theirs for just over £100 if I remember correctly. I talked myself out of it, only just bought an A-2, do I really need another jacket etc. etc. On this occasion I wish good sense hadn’t won. :confused:
Hi Mikey,
I bought mine off eBay brand new for a third of the ridiculous price of a new one. It’s one jacket purchase I don’t regret. If the Bronson B-9 is a decent jacket I’d go for it. The four massive pockets and the super warm lining make it the perfect Winter jacket.

ausreenactor

Hi Mikey,
I bought mine off eBay brand new for a third of the ridiculous price of a new one. It’s one jacket purchase I don’t regret. If the Bronson B-9 is a decent jacket I’d go for it. The four massive pockets and the super warm lining make it the perfect Winter jacket.
Taking my D-2 Parka back to Brisbane. Not sure if I will get home before Winter... Bloody 'Dictator Dan' and his Border Closures. Returning back to Brisbane for work, which contravenes work policy of not heading to a COVID 19 hot spot. Can't come from QLD to VIC. Was the other way for five months last year and the reason I was able to remain with the family. Now I go to first half of 2020 where I could not head home for five months.. Ridonkulous.....??

Smithy

Bloody freezing here, ambient temperature of -6 but with windchill it's -16. There's an easterly too which is almost the worst because it comes all the way from Siberia and because we're above the level of the Urals here there's nothing to stop it or slow it down, so it's blown across the steppes for thousands of kms and it's a savagely harsh wind. We only saw the sun again (briefly for a minute or so before it disappeared again) for the first time yesterday so it's dark and cold. Too dark and cold for anything other than parkas at the moment, either the Wehrmacht Sumpftarn winter one with thermals and wool or the Canada Goose. No chance of an Irvin, my kidneys would freeze ;-)

B-Man2

Bloody freezing here, ambient temperature of -6 but with windchill it's -16. There's an easterly too which is almost the worst because it comes all the way from Siberia and because we're above the level of the Urals here there's nothing to stop it or slow it down, so it's blown across the steppes for thousands of kms and it's a savagely harsh wind. We only saw the sun again (briefly for a minute or so before it disappeared again) for the first time yesterday so it's dark and cold. Too dark and cold for anything other than parkas at the moment, either the Wehrmacht Sumpftarn winter one with thermals and wool or the Canada Goose. No chance of an Irvin, my kidneys would freeze ;-)
Tim
The next time you’re outside with all that going on, please post a photo of your weather so I’ll stop whining about it being to warm here for jackets ;)
BTW Good to have you back mate !

Last edited:

Smithy

Tim
The next time your outside with all that going on, please post a photo of your weather so I’ll stop whining about it being to warm here for jackets ;)
BTW Good to have you back mate !
Thanks Burt!.

It's lovely to be able to visit again. I've got a package that I'll be plonking you in the post for you ;-)

How about those Eagles eh this year? :(

B-Man2

Thanks Burt!.

It's lovely to be able to visit again. I've got a package that I'll be plonking you in the post for you ;-)

How about those Eagles eh this year? :(
Ohhh....... The Eagles ...... the pain ..... the embarrassment ..... In case you haven’t heard Doug Peterson the head coach who took them to the Super Bowl 3 years ago has been fired.
In Philly ... yesterday doesn’t count for anything .... it’s what have you done for us today:rolleyes: